Jumpstart Your Weight Loss Workshop
September 16 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$225
Join Dr. Libert for a 90-minute, interactive, in-person workshop and learn how to shed unwanted body fat, build lean muscle, turn off chronic inflammation & more!
Here’s what we’ll cover…
- What is lifestyle medicine?
- A new model of healthcare
- Food as information and medicine
- InBody – body composition analysis interpretation
- Intro to Intermittent Fasting
- How to Identify & Reverse Root Causes of Stubborn Body Fat
- SMARTER goal setting
- Setting yourself up for success
At the end of the workshop, Dr. Libert will share a brief introduction and invitation to join FirstLine Therapy®, our 12-week Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Program.
Here’s what you’ll receive during the workshop…
- An InBody – body composition analysis. Your report will show key components of your health:
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Percent Body Fat
- Body Fat Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- 21-Day Real Food, Real Quick Recipe Program
This workshop is ideal for adults 18 years of age and older, needing to lose unwanted body fat and/or gain lean muscle, especially those with a chronic health concern including:
- High Cholesterol
- Insulin Resistance
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Disease
- Loss of Muscle Mass (Sarcopenia)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Join us to finally get to the root causes of overweight/obesity, so that you can reverse your risk factors for chronic disease, improve your energy, feel better and live your life to the fullest!
10:30am – 12pm, Friday, September 16, 2022
Caring for the Body, PLLC
1998 Hendersonville Rd, Suite 24, Asheville, NC 28803
Investment: $225 per person, 50% discount for spouse/significant other.
Space is limited to 6 participants. Program fee is due at the time of scheduling to hold your spot.
Email our patient care coordinator, Jan Vidmar, at email@example.com or call the office at (828) 490-1545 to reserve your seat.