Ready to get to the root cause of your symptoms?
Symptoms such as anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, insomnia, digestive disturbance, weight fluctuations and memory loss serve as signals that the brain and body are out of balance. As a physician, I see the enormous pain and suffering caused by brain dysfunction and chronic illnesses. Disease can rob us of achieving our dreams and limit our ability to serve others.
I would love to help you find the health information and support that you need.
If you are interested in becoming a patient, please be sure to read about my philosophy, training and qualifications and the happy brain, healthy body approach that I use to uncover the root causes of illness and help people reach their full health potential.
- The Discovery Session, a 30 minute consultation with Dr. Libert, either in person or via telephone or secure video conferencing to discuss your health concerns and find out if we’re a good fit to work together. $225*
Functional Medicine Consultations
Caring for the Body Membership is required to schedule a new patient consultation. $150/year
- New Patient Functional Medicine Consultation: a typical new patient appointment with Dr. Libert lasts 120-180 minutes. $900-$1350*
- Review of Findings Visit: typically 60-120 minutes of face to face time with Dr. Libert. This visit is usually scheduled 4 weeks after the initial visit and involves an in-depth discussion of your diagnostic testing results, review of your progress and initial treatment measures, and formulation of a treatment plan. $450-900*
After your initial new patient consultation and the review of findings visit, you will be offered the appropriate treatment program, either the Functional Medicine Treatment Program or the Cognitive Decline Treatment Program. All follow up care for 12 months is included in the cost of the individual programs. If you elect not to enter a treatment program, you can access follow up care as needed, billed at a rate of $112.50 per 15 minute interval.
- Follow up Care: typically 30 to 60 minutes, as needed
- Annual Wellness Consultation: typically 60 minutes
- Telephone or Telemedicine Consultations: typically 15 minutes to 60 minutes, as needed
*Additional time spent beyond the scheduled time is billed at $112.50 per 15 minute interval. If you require less time with Dr. Libert than scheduled, you will only be billed for the time you spend.
Special note for those with cognitive decline concerns:
Unfortunately, there is no “quick-fix” for complex neurodegenerative processes. If your initial functional medicine consultation and review of findings visits show evidence for cognitive decline, you will be offered enrollment in the Cognitive Decline Treatment Program. The follow-up care for cognitive decline treatment is bundled into a program that takes 12 months to complete. Dr. Libert is only able to accept a few new patients per month into the cognitive decline treatment program, and we require a year commitment up front for participation.
Get Started with a Discovery Session
If you are ready to move forward, you can schedule your discovery session with Dr. Libert here.