Ready to get to the root cause of your symptoms?
Symptoms such as anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, insomnia, digestive disturbance, weight fluctuations and memory loss serve as signals that the brain and body are out of balance. As a physician, I see the enormous pain and suffering caused by brain dysfunction and chronic illnesses. Disease can rob us of achieving our dreams and limit our ability to serve others.
I would love to help you find the health information and support that you need.
If you are interested in becoming a patient, please be sure to read about my philosophy, training and qualifications and the happy brain, healthy body approach that I use to uncover the root causes of illness and help people reach their full health potential. You may also want to read my frequently asked questions and watch an introductory video about functional medicine.
Functional Medicine Consultations
Meet & Greet
- OPTIONAL New Patient Introductory Consultation: 30 minute meet and greet with Dr. Libert, either in person or via telephone or secure video conferencing – $225* Membership is not required to schedule a meet and greet visit.
- New Patient Functional Medicine Consultation: a typical new patient appointment with Dr. Libert lasts 120-180 minutes. $900-$1350*
- Review of Findings Visit: typically 60-120 minutes of face to face time with Dr. Libert. $450-900*
*Additional time spent beyond the scheduled time is billed at $112.50 per 15 minute interval.
- Follow up Care: $112.50 per 15 minute interval
- Annual Wellness Consultation: 60 minutes of face to face time with Dr. Libert – $450
- Brief Telephone Consultation: 15 minutes phone consultation with Dr. Libert – $112.50 per 15 minute interval
- Telemedicine Consultation: $112.50 per 15 minute interval
Special note for those with cognitive decline concerns:
Unfortunately, there is no “quick-fix” for complex neurodegenerative processes. In order to serve your needs well, my initial evaluation, treatment, neurocognitive testing and follow up care is bundled into a program that takes 12 months to complete. I am only able to accept a few new patients per month into my treatment program, and require a year commitment up front for participation. If you are experiencing problems with your memory or brain function, I encourage you to enroll in my Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment Program for Cognitive Decline.
I also specialize in helping people optimize brain function and prevent onset of Alzheimer’s disease. If you do not yet have any memory loss, but are concerned about your family history of Alzheimer’s disease or have other personal risk factors for dementia (e.g. hypertension, diabetes, obesity, depression, APOe-4 genotype status) you are a candidate for the Cognoscopy and Brain Protection Plan.