Ready to get to the root cause of your symptoms?
Symptoms such as anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, insomnia, digestive disturbance, weight fluctuations and memory loss serve as signals that the brain and body are out of balance. As a physician, I see the enormous pain and suffering caused by brain dysfunction and chronic illnesses. Disease can rob us of achieving our dreams and limit our ability to serve others.
I would love to help you find the health information and support that you need. If you are interested in becoming a patient, please be sure to read about my philosophy, training and qualifications and the happy brain, healthy body approach that I use to uncover the root causes of illness and help people reach their full health potential.
The following is an overview of the steps to working with me:
Step #1 Strategy Session with our Patient Care Coordinator
The first step in joining our practice begins with a free 15-minute strategy session to get your questions answered and to see if we’re a good fit to work together. Schedule a time for your free strategy session.
You can also contact our patient care coordinator, Jan Vidmar, by calling 828.490.1545 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Optional Step – Discovery Session with Dr. Libert – If after the strategy session with our patient care coordinator, you need more information before moving forward, Dr. Libert offers a 30-minute discovery session, either in person or via telephone or secure video conferencing to discuss your health concerns and to further clarify if we’re a good fit to work together. $225*
Step #2 Initial Functional Medicine Consult & Subsequent Review of Findings + Treatment Plan Formulation Visits
- New Patient Functional Medicine Consultation: a typical new patient appointment with Dr. Libert lasts 120-180 minutes. $900-$1350*
- Review of Findings Visit: typically 60-180 minutes of face to face time with Dr. Libert. This visit is usually scheduled 4 weeks after the initial visit and involves an in-depth discussion of your diagnostic testing results, review of your progress and initial treatment measures, and formulation of a treatment plan. $450-1350*
Step #3 Begin Your Functional Medicine Treatment Program
After your initial new patient consultation and the review of findings visit you will be offered enrollment in one of Dr. Libert’s Functional Medicine Treatment Programs.
Step #4 Choose Your Caring for the Body Membership Level
After your initial treatment program, you can consult with Dr. Libert as needed for on-going functional medicine care by choosing a Caring for the Body Membership Level: Premium, Standard or Basic.
We understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to medical care. Our goal is to provide flexible options to allow you to access the care, education and administrative support that you need to reach your health goals.
Here’s a brief overview of the 3 Caring for the Body Membership levels:
- Premium – $99/month – Comprehensive Annual Physical Exam + Annual Cognoscopy + Executive Lab Panel + Everything in the Standard Plan
- Standard – $45/month – Annual Brain Health Check up, Annual Computer-Based Brain Health Monitoring + Everything in the Basic Plan
- Basic – $10/month – Access to Dr. Libert’s Functional Medical Care on an as needed basis + Administrative Support + Portal Communication + Prescription Refills + Care Coordination + More
You will be provided with a detailed handout so that you can make an informed decision on the best Caring for the Body Membership option for you.
We look forward to partnering with you to help you create the health that you desire!