- This event has passed.
Intro to Functional Medicine & Bioenergetics – Cynthia Libert, M.D. & Nancy Rizzo, PhD, Live Event in Asheville, NC
September 17 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Join Functional Medicine Physician, Cynthia Libert, M.D. & Medical Physicist, Nancy Rizzo, Ph.D. for a FREE 60-minute, in-person presentation, and learn how a Functional Medicine approach with a Bioenergetic Assessment can help you Prevent & Reverse Chronic Disease, Build Stress Resilience and Create Vibrant Health!
- What is Functional Medicine?
- How to Assess your Current State of Health & Uncover the Root Causes of Brain and Body Dysfunction
- An Introduction to the Systems Biology Approach to Optimal Health & Brain Function
- Add the Proper Fuel (Nutrigenomics & Blood Sugar Balance)
- Calm Brain Waves (Soothe Anxiety and Lift the Mood)
- Heal the Gut (Seal the Leaks and Cultivate a Healthy Microbiome)
- Jumpstart Metabolism (Energy Production)
- Restore Hormonal Balance (Pituitary, Thyroid, Adrenals & Sex Hormones)
- Put Out the Fire (Optimize Body Composition & Turn Off Chronic Inflammation)
- Take Out the Trash (Support Detoxification)
- Bioenergetics – An Introduction to Cutting Edge Biofeedback Technology to Gain Insight into Your Body’s Energy Systems
Who Can Benefit?
This lecture is free and open to the public. It is ideal for anyone needing to lose unwanted body fat and/or gain lean muscle, especially those with chronic health concerns including:
- Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cognitive Decline
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Insulin Resistance
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Disease
- Loss of Muscle Mass (Sarcopenia)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Join us to learn how to identify and treat the root causes of chronic disease, so that you can reverse your risk factors for illness, improve your energy, feel better and live your life to the fullest!
10:30am – 11:30am, Saturday, September 17, 2022
3 Avon Rd, Asheville, North Carolina 28805, USA
We hope to see you there! Feel free to bring a friend and share this announcement with anyone that may benefit.
Here’s to your health!
The Caring for the Body, PLLC Team