- Memory Loss
- Chronic Fatigue
- Brain Fog
- Abnormal weight changes
- Food sensitivities
- Gut dysfunction (Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating or Abdominal Pain)
- Cardiometabolic dysfunction (Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease or Obesity)
- Autoimmunity (Thyroid Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
That’s where our Physician-Directed, Integrative Nutrition Coaching Program can help.
- Meet & greet visit with Dr. Libert – brief initial visit (30 minutes with Dr. Libert in-person at our Asheville, NC office or via secure video conferencing) to review your past medical history, current health goals and establish a therapeutic eating plan and customized supplement regimen.
- Initial Health Coaching Consultation with a Certified Holistic Health Coach – 90 minutes with one of our coaches via secure video conferencing to review extensive intake questionnaires, dietary log and to customize a lifestyle plan (e.g. nutrition, sleep, movement and stress management) so that you can achieve your health goals.
- Therapeutic Dietary Program prescribed by Dr. Libert to address your underlying medical conditions and risk factors – comprehensive guide book, recipes and shopping lists shared electronically on your secure patient portal.
- E-mail access to your health coach. Your program fee includes up to 75 minutes of additional, optional coaching phone calls or e-mail communications with your health coach, in between sessions, for the duration of your program for the purpose of plan clarification and troubleshooting if needed.
- 15% discount off of retail price for professional grade nutritional supplements ordered through our on-line dispensary.
- Five follow-up, 50 minute health coaching sessions at 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 weeks.
- If long-term, maintenance health coaching is desired, additional one-on-one sessions can be purchased.
*This price includes a 10% discount for paying in full upon scheduling. If needed, the fee can be paid in 3 monthly installments of $499 with the first payment due upon scheduling.
For more information or to get started, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cynthia Libert, M.D. and the Health Coaching Team at Caring for the Body, PLLC