- Memory Loss/Cognitive Decline
- Chronic Fatigue & Pain Conditions (Fibromyalgia, Migraines)
- Brain Fog
- Abnormal weight changes
- Food sensitivities
- Gut dysfunction (Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating or Abdominal Pain)
- Cardiometabolic dysfunction (Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease or Obesity)
- Autoimmunity (Thyroid Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
That’s where our Physician-Directed, Integrative Nutrition Coaching Program can help.
There’s a sea of health information available on the internet and in books. We believe that YOU know what’s best for your body and your family. Our health coaches would be honored to come alongside you, to help you decide how to implement the safest and most effective natural health strategies.
Coaching can help you connect the dots and get to the root cause of your symptoms. NUTRITION, HERBS, AROMATHERAPY, FOOD, EXERCISE, SLEEP and REST are powerful medicine! The body has a remarkable ability to heal when properly supported.
Sessions are available via secure video conferencing or by telephone.
Our Comprehensive Health Coaching Program is included in the Cognitive Decline Treatment Program and the Functional Medicine Treatment Program.
Functional Medicine Maintenance Plan members can purchase the program for $1347. This price includes a 10% discount for paying in full upon scheduling. If a payment plan is needed, the fee can be paid in 3 monthly installments of $499 with the first payment due upon scheduling.
Here’s what the Health Coaching Program includes:
- Initial Health Coaching Consultation with a Certified Holistic Health Coach – 90 minutes with one of our coaches via secure video conferencing to review extensive intake questionnaires, dietary log and to customize a lifestyle plan (e.g. nutrition, sleep, movement and stress management) so that you can achieve your health goals.
- Therapeutic Dietary Program prescribed by Dr. Libert to address your underlying medical conditions and risk factors – comprehensive guide book, recipes and shopping lists shared electronically on your secure patient portal.
- E-mail access to your health coach. Your program fee includes up to 75 minutes of additional, optional coaching phone calls or e-mail communications with your health coach, in between sessions, for the duration of your program for the purpose of plan clarification and troubleshooting if needed.
- Five follow-up, 50 minute health coaching sessions at 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 weeks.
If long-term, maintenance health coaching is desired, additional one-on-one sessions can be purchased.
Functional Medicine Health Coaching – Individual Session Prices
90 minutes – $188
50 minutes – $125
30 minutes – $65
15 minutes – $33
I invite you to meet Lisa H. Gerardi, MA, Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach. For more information or to get started, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cynthia Libert, M.D. and the Health Coaching Team at Caring for the Body, PLLC