- This event has passed.
Hypertension: A Functional Medicine Approach to Lowering Blood Pressure, Reducing Your Risk for Heart Disease, Stroke & Dementia
April 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
What?: A live, 90 minute webinar with Cynthia Libert, M.D. entitled: “Hypertension: A Functional Medicine Approach to Lowering Blood Pressure, Reducing Your Risk for Heart Disease, Stroke & Dementia“
Submit your questions ahead of time via e-mail to email@example.com or via the live, private chat box during the Question & Answer portion of the webinar.
What we’ll cover:
- Defining Hypertension
- Who’s at Risk?
- Complications of Chronic High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk Stratification
- Functional Medicine Treatment Considerations
- 10 Ways to Control Blood Pressure without Medication
- Pharmaceutical Drug Therapy for Hypertension – Risks & Benefits
When?: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST, an archived video recording will be available following the webinar.
Tuition: Included in your annual membership.
How do I enroll?: Contact Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator, at (828)490-1545 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.