The Joy Prescription: A Christ-Centered, Holistic Lifestyle Workshop for the Brain & Body
January 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Hello Dear One,
Do you suffer with emotional/physical pain or a chronic health condition? If so, your body is talking to you. Disease, pain, fatigue, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, brain fog, headaches, insomnia, heartburn, indigestion, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, infections, stubborn belly fat and other bothersome conditions are not your enemies. These symptoms are alarm signals. Your body is communicating with you. It’s asking you to slow down and take a moment to listen. Ask yourself “why?” are you suffering with these symptoms. When you get to the root, you often learn what your body needs to heal.
You may be tempted to skip over this step of asking why. Your mind may immediately jump to asking what diagnostic testing would solve the mystery of your diagnosis or what medication/surgery/natural therapy would alleviate your problems. I encourage to instead, step back and take a holistic view of your life. What’s out of balance?
I invite you to join us for a group coaching session to examine these ten fundamental areas of a healthy life. Here are some of the questions we’ll explore together:
- Fuel – what foods, liquids and other substances are you putting into your body?
- Play – how much fun and joyful movement is in your everyday routine?
- Beauty – is there time and space in your life for enjoying the arts and nature?
- Mindset – how is your thought life?
- Purpose – are you living your calling?
- Rest – think mental, emotional, spiritual and physical rest. Is your sleep restorative?
- Money – are you generous? do you have financial well-being?
- Connection – do you have loving relationships in your life? How connected do you feel with God?
- Work – is your work meaningful and fulfilling?
- Gratitude – how often do you express thankfulness for the blessings of life – great and small?
If this interests you, then I invite you to join us for our next Joy Prescription group coaching session. Here are the details:
What?: Joy Prescription: A Christ-Centered, Holistic Lifestyle Workshop for the Brain & Body facilitated by Cynthia Libert, M.D. and a special guest.
When?: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 9-11:30am
Where?: Caring for the Body, PLLC – in the Skyland Office Park at 1998 Hendersonville Rd, Suite 24, Asheville, NC 28803
Group Coaching Session Cost: $125 per person (50% discount for spouse)
Space is limited. Register in advance for the workshop by calling us at (828)490-1545 or e-mailing email@example.com.