Holistic Breast Health: A Functional Medicine Approach with Cynthia Libert, M.D.
October 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Join me on 10/7/2020 at 10:00am for a webinar, and learn the practical ways to minimize risk your factors for breast disease.
Learn about the Functional Medicine approach to strengthening the body’s natural defenses against cancer.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the 90-minute webinar:
- Boosting the body’s natural immune response
- Putting out the fire of inflammation
- Balancing hormones naturally
- Reversing insulin resistance
- Healing the gut and cultivating a diverse microbiome
- Promoting optimal metabolic detoxification
- Screening strategies for early detection
- The role of movement in breast cancer prevention
- How to use food as medicine
- Nutritional supplementation to support the body
- Ideas on how to incorporate more rest, relaxation, recreation and JOY into your life!
When?: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST, an archived video recording will be available following the webinar.
Who?: This webinar is for Caring for the Body Members. Not a member? E-mail Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator at email@example.com to learn more about joining.
Tuition: Included in your Caring for the Body Membership.
How do I enroll?: Contact Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator, at (828)490-1545 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.