GI Foundations: Heal Your Gut, Heal Your Body – Group Medical Visit
October 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, intestinal/stomach pains are very common symptoms signaling problems within the digestive system.
Did you know that other symptoms of faulty digestion include headaches/migraines, eczema, psoriasis, hives, anxiety, depression and sleep problems? Recent scientific studies are even pointing to a connection between a disrupted gut microbiome and the development of neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s disease.
Join Cynthia Libert, M.D. for a Group Medical Visit and take a functional tour of the digestive system. We’ll discuss how to heal your gut with the Five R Functional Medicine Framework:
- Remove – allergens, pathogenic bacteria, yeast and toxic exposures
- Replace – nutrients, digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid and anything else that’s deficient
- Re-inoculate – food to support a balanced, diverse microbiome
- Repair – the intestinal wall lining and heal “leaky gut” with food and targeted herbs/nutrients
- Rebalance – adjust your lifestyle to support long-term optimal health
Here are the details:
What: Group Medical Visit – a live, in-person discussion with Dr. Libert. Maximum capacity 6 participants.
When: Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 3-5:30pm
Group Medical Visit Cost: $125 per person (50% discount for spouse)
Prerequisite: Participants must either be an established patient or scheduled for a 30 minute meet and greet with Dr. Libert prior to the group visit date. This requirement is waived for spouses wishing to accompany their loved one at the group visit.
Register for the group visit by calling us at (828)490-1545 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.