- This event has passed.
GERD: The 5R Functional Medicine Approach to Improve Digestive Health & Soothe Acid Reflux
August 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
More than 60 million Americans experience heartburn at least once a month and some studies have suggested that more than 15 million Americans experience heartburn symptoms each day. –American College of Gastroenterology
I invite you to join me to learn more about the 5R Functional Medicine Approach to identifying and eliminating the root causes of GERD and other digestive problems.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What causes heartburn and GERD?
- What are the treatments for infrequent heartburn?
- Why is GERD not a trivial condition?
- Why are conventional treatments for GERD not always the best solution?
- How Functional Medicine diagnostics and treatment can address the root cause of GERD and other digestive issues.
- Specific steps you can take to decrease your risk factors for GERD and other GI problems.
Here are the details about the on-line event:
What?: 90+ minutes of teaching and Q & A with Cynthia Libert, M.D.
You may submit your questions ahead of time via your patient portal or e-mail to email@example.com.
When?: Wednesday, August 5th from 10:00am – 11:30am EST. The live session will be recored and archived for viewing at a later time as well.
Who?: This webinar is only open to patients enrolled in the Caring for the Body Membership.
Not a member yet? Email Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about joining.