- This event has passed.
Age-Proof Your Brain: A Functional Medicine Approach to Decreasing Risk Factors for Neurodegenerative Diseases
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be experiencing some warning signs of cognitive decline.
Do you . . .
✓think your memory is worse than it was 10 years ago or worse than that of other people your age?
✓have difficulty doing tasks such as following a recipe or running errands?
✓become lost on freeways or near your home or need a GPS when driving familiar routes?
✓have trouble concentrating or remembering when reading or learning new things?
✓avoid friends, family or socializing due to your memory or cognitive problems?
✓feel uncharacteristically angry, suspicious, anxious, irritable, confused, or depressed?
✓have difficulty paying bills or managing money?
✓have difficulty remembering recent conversations, appointments, current events, names or recognizing faces?
✓ lose objects or forget where you placed them more often than previously?
✓ feel overwhelmed due to memory decline even when doing routine tasks at home or work?
Cynthia Libert, M.D. is a a board certified family physician, Institute for Functional Medicine certified practitioner, and a diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine. She specializes in functional medicine, with an emphasis on nutrition, the gut-brain connection, hormone balance, mood disorders and the prevention of cognitive decline. She trained with world renowned neuroscientist, Dr. Dale Bredesen, M.D., at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging in Novato, California, and completed the Advanced Clinical Training in Treating Mild Cognitive Impairment and Early Alzheimer’s Disease with the Institute for Functional Medicine.
If you are interested in a pro-active, holistic approach to optimizing your memory and brain function, we invite you to join us for our this webinar. Here are the details:
What?: 45 minutes of teaching + 45 minutes of live questions and answers with Cynthia Libert, M.D.
Submit your questions ahead of time via your patient portal or e-mail to email@example.com.
When?: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 from 10:00am – 11:30am EST. The live session will be recorded and archived for viewing at a later time as well.
Who?: This webinar is for those who are enrolled in the Caring for the Body Membership. Not a member yet? Your invited to join us! E-mail Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and sign up for the next monthly session.
Tuition: This monthly educational webinar series is available to the general public for a $150/year tuition. Once you join, you’ll have immediate access to all previously recorded webinars AND access to future webinars. See list below for the 2020 topics. Active patients of Caring for the Body, PLLC receive additional member benefits at no additional charge.
- February – Tending Your Inner Garden: How to Cultivate a Diverse Microbiome for Optimal Health & Brain Function
- March – Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: A Functional Medicine Approach to Solving the Puzzle of Autoimmunity
- April – Hypertension: A Functional Medicine Approach to Lowering Blood Pressure, Reducing Your Risk for Heart Disease, Stroke & Dementia
- May – What You Need to Know About COVID-19: A Functional Medicine Approach to Boosting Immunity & Preventing Viral Infection
- June – Age-Proof Your Brain: A Functional Medicine Approach to Decreasing Risk Factors for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- July – Put out the Fire: A Functional Medicine Approach to Decreasing Inflammation & Preventing Chronic Disease
- August – GERD: The 5R Functional Medicine Approach to Soothing Acid Reflux
- September – Happy Brain, Healthy Body: Natural Therapies for Boosting Stress Resilience, Improving Mood, Memory & Concentration
- October – Holistic Breast Health: Therapeutic Lifestyle Strategies for Reducing Breast Cancer Risk
- November – Blood Sugar Balance: A Functional Medicine Approach to Prevent & Reverse Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- December – Winter Immune Support: Herbs, Nutrients & Lifestyle Strategies for Decreasing Risk for Viral & Bacterial Infections