Memory loss, cognitive decline and frailty are common causes of disability in older adults, but these symptoms are NOT a part of normal aging.
The good news is that it’s possible to significantly reduce your risk factors for Alzheimer’s disease, and the other degenerative diseases of aging, so that you can enjoy good health and remain active as you age.
Even if you have some early symptoms of memory loss and cognitive decline, it’s possible to uncover the root cause(s), and implement lifestyle changes to slow the decline, and in some cases reverse the changes. There is a critical window of time to take action, so if you’ve already noticed changes in your brain function, don’t delay seeking help!
I invite you to consider enrolling in the Brain Protection Plan, and access my instructional videos inspired by the work of Dr. Dale Bredesen and my Functional Medicine Training.
An Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Plan
The Brain Protection Plan was designed for:
- Health conscious adults 40 years of age and older, who desire a pro-active approach to Alzheimer’s disease prevention.
- People with a family history of Alzheimer’s disease, or those who are at increased genetic risk for Alzheimer’s disease due to APOE 4 allele status.
- Anyone interested in and motivated to age well.
The Brain Protection Plan was also created to provide additional educational resources for patients enrolled in my Cognitive Decline Evaluation and Treatment Program.
What’s included in the Brain Protection Plan?
12 Instructional Videos to help you implement an Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Plan.
Here are the topics:
- Session #1 – Re-Thinking Alzheimer’s Disease: How to Prevent & Reverse Cognitive Impairment – An Introduction to the Cognoscopy and the work of Dr. Dale Bredesen
- Session #2 – How to Identify and Reverse the Risk Factors for Cognitive Decline: Inflammatory, Infectious, Glycotoxic, Atrophic, Toxic, Vascular & Traumatic
- Session #3 – Caring for your Body: A Systems Biology Approach to Optimal Health & Brain Function
- Session #4 – Add the Proper Fuel (Nutrigenomics & Blood Sugar Balance)
- Session #5 – Calm Brain Waves (Soothe Anxiety and Lift the Mood)
- Session #6 – Heal the Gut (Seal the Leaks and Cultivate a Healthy Microbiome)
- Session #7 – Restore Hormonal Balance (Pituitary, Thyroid, Adrenals & Sex Hormones)
- Session#8 – Jumpstart Metabolism (Improve Mitochondrial Health & Energy Production)
- Session #9 – Put Out the Fire (How to Optimize Body Composition & Turn Off Chronic Inflammation)
- Session #10 – Take Out the Trash (How to Avoid Brain Toxins & Support Your Body’s Natural Ability to Detoxify)
- Session #11 – Protect Your Brain & Grow New Neurons: Ways to Increase Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Session #12 – Planning for Longevity: Your Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Toolkit
Access to the internet to watch the educational videos.
What if I have questions or need additional support?
Please note that enrolling in the Brain Protection Plan does not create a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Libert, and does not include e-mail access to Dr. Libert for questions. The information presented is for educational purposes only. If you need additional support beyond the videos, please explore the following options for becoming a patient at Caring for the Body, PLLC.
What’s the Investment?
Brain Protection Plan tuition – $1,995 OR three monthly payments of $675
The Brain Protection Plan is included at no additional fee for those enrolled in the Cognitive Decline Evaluation & Treatment Program.
How can I participate?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com to enroll.