Reverse Your Risk Factors for Chronic Disease
Functional Medicine is highly effective at reversing the risk factors for chronic disease, however, this approach takes time and intensive support. We want you to be successful in reaching your health goals, so after your review of findings visit, Dr. Libert will invite you to enroll in one of our cost-effective Functional Medicine Treatment Programs.
There are two options:
The 6-Month Functional Medicine Treatment Program
- 6 Months of Care
- 270 Minutes (4.5 hours) of Doctor Visits
Investment $3,372 (payment plans available)
The 3-Month Functional Medicine Treatment Program
- 3 Months of Care
- 150 Minutes (2.5 hours) of Doctor Visits
Investment $2,659 (payment plans available)
Both Functional Medicine Treatment Programs include all of the following:
- Therapeutic Dietary Program prescribed by Dr. Libert to address your underlying medical conditions and risk factors – comprehensive guide book, recipes and shopping lists shared electronically on your secure patient portal.
- Access to our secure, confidential patient portal.
- Access to educational webinars on various functional medicine topics
- CNS Vital Signs Evaluation with a leading web-based platform for the assessment of cognitive function
- Recipes & Meal Planning Resources
- Prescription Drug Management & Weaning
- Patient Care Coordinator Services
- 15 % discount coupon code for purchases made on Dr. Libert’s on-line nutritional supplement and herbal dispensary, in collaboration with Fullscript™.
- A 12-Week, Personalized Health Coaching Program
- Initial Health Coaching Consultation with a Certified Holistic Health Coach – 90 minutes with one of our coaches by phone or via secure video conferencing to review extensive intake questionnaires, dietary log and to customize a lifestyle plan (e.g. nutrition, sleep, movement and stress management) so that you can achieve your health goals.
- Five follow-up, 50 minute health coaching sessions, typically scheduled at 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 weeks. If long-term, maintenance health coaching is desired, additional one-on-one sessions can be purchased.
- E-mail access to your health coach. Your program fee includes up to 75 minutes of additional, optional coaching phone calls or e-mail communications with your health coach, in between sessions, for the duration of your program for the purpose of plan clarification and troubleshooting if needed.
- Prior to participating in a Functional Medicine Treatment program, all new patients must complete an initial Functional Medicine consultation for ordering clinically indicated labs and diagnostics. Dr. Libert’s goal is to accurately diagnose any underlying root causes of disease and symptoms. Following the initial consultation, a Review of Findings visit is required to share the results of the diagnostic work-up and formulate a treatment plan.
- Participants must be willing and able to make lifestyle changes including dietary changes, physical exercise, stress reduction and sleep optimization.
After the Program
After the program – If additional care is desired beyond the initial program, you can enroll in one of the Caring for the Body Membership options to access on-going care from Dr. Libert and her team.
How can I enroll?
The first step is to schedule a free, 15-minute strategy session with our patient care coordinator, Jan Vidmar, to get your questions answered and find out if we’re a good fit to work together. You can also call her at 828.490.1545 or e-mail her at email@example.com