Functional Medicine is highly effective at reversing the risk factors for chronic disease, however, this approach takes time and intensive support. We want you to be successful in reaching your health goals and invite you to consider this cost-effective program for implementing your Functional Medicine plan.
- Periodic follow-up visits with Dr. Libert for 12 months (typically 30-60 minutes every 12 weeks) to monitor your progress and adjust therapies as needed.
- Initial Health Coaching Consultation with a Certified Holistic Health Coach – 90 minutes with one of our coaches by phone or via secure video conferencing to review extensive intake questionnaires, dietary log and to customize a lifestyle plan (e.g. nutrition, sleep, movement and stress management) so that you can achieve your health goals.
- Five follow-up, 50 minute health coaching sessions, typically scheduled at 2, 4, 6, 9 and 12 weeks, but may be spread out over time if you desire. If long-term, maintenance health coaching is desired, additional one-on-one sessions can be purchased.
- E-mail access to your health coach. Your program fee includes up to 75 minutes of additional, optional coaching phone calls or e-mail communications with your health coach, in between sessions, for the duration of your program for the purpose of plan clarification and troubleshooting if needed.
- Therapeutic Dietary Program prescribed by Dr. Libert to address your underlying medical conditions and risk factors – comprehensive guide book, recipes and shopping lists shared electronically on your secure patient portal.
As a Caring for the Body member, you also receive the following benefits:
- Access to our secure, confidential patient portal.
- Exclusive, members-only monthly live office hours with Dr. Libert + educational webinars on various functional medicine topics
- Annual evaluation with a leading web-based platform for the assessment of cognitive function
- Recipes & Meal Planning Resources
- Prescription Drug Management
- Administrative Support Services
- 15 % discount coupon code for purchases made on Dr. Libert’s on-line nutritional supplement and herbal dispensary, in collaboration with Fullscript™.
Learn more about the Caring for the Body Membership benefits here.
- NO SIGNIFICANT COGNITIVE DECLINE.
- Prior to participating in the Functional Medicine Treatment program, all new patients must complete an initial Functional Medicine consultation for ordering clinically indicated labs and diagnostics. Dr. Libert’s goal is to accurately diagnose any underlying root causes of disease and symptoms. Following the initial consultation, a Review of Findings visit is required to share the results of the diagnostic work-up and formulate a treatment plan.
- Participants must be willing and able to make lifestyle changes including dietary changes, physical exercise, stress reduction and sleep optimization.
Special note for those with cognitive decline concerns:
If your initial functional medicine consultation shows evidence for cognitive decline, you will not qualify for the functional medicine treatment program. Instead, you will be offered enrollment in the Cognitive Decline Treatment Program. Please understand that the follow-up care for cognitive decline treatment is more intensive, and we want you to get the support that your need. Dr. Libert is only able to accept a few new patients per month into the cognitive decline treatment program, and we require a year commitment up front for participation.
What’s the Investment?
1-year Functional Medicine Treatment Program – $225/month x 1 year commitment
After the program – If additional care is desired beyond the initial 12 month program, patients can consult with Dr. Libert for a prorated fee of $450/hour.
Please note that the program fee does not include any labs and imaging studies, but these may be covered by your health insurance.
How can I enroll?
This program is by invitation only and is offered to patients who show no evidence for significant cognitive decline after completion of the initial Functional Medicine consultation and review of findings visit. The first step is to schedule a Discovery Session with Dr. Libert.
If you have further question, please call our patient care coordinator, Jan Vidmar at 828.490.1545 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.