We understand that not everyone has the ability to access one-on-one medical care with Dr. Libert in Asheville, North Carolina. Financial constraint, physical distance or inability to travel can be an obstacle for many.
Dr. Libert is passionate about sharing the empowering and hopeful message of Functional Medicine, and has created an educational membership to allow anyone around the globe to access her teachings and get their questions answered.
The Caring for the Body Educational Membership includes access to monthly educational webinars with live Questions & Answers with Dr. Libert.
- January – Gut-Brain Connection Series – An Introduction to the 5R Functional Medicine Approach
- February – Gut-Brain Connection Series – Remove – How to Address Environmental Toxicity
- March – Gut-Brain Connection Series – Replace – How to Identify & Address Low Stomach Acid (Hypochlorhydria), Pancreatic Enzyme Deficiency and Bile Salt Deficiency
- April – Gut-Brain Connection Series – Reinoculate – How to Nuture Your Microbiome for Optimal Health & Brain Function
- May – Gut-Brain Connection Series – How to Deal with Gut Bugs (Dysbiosis) – Weed, Seed & Feed
- June – Gut-Brain Connection Series – How to Deal with Gut Bugs (SIBO/SIFO) – Weed, Seed & Feed
- July – Gut-Brain Connection Series – Repair – Identify & Treat Leaky Gut (Intestinal Permeability)
- August – Gut-Brain Connection Series – Rebalance – Setting Yourself Up for Long-Term Success
- September – What’s Good for the Heart is Good for the Brain Series – How to Deal with Excessive Inflammation
- October – What’s Good for the Heart is Good for the Brain Series – Cortisol, Stress & Building Resilience
- November – What’s Good for the Heart is Good for the Brain Series – Protecting Your Endothelium
- December – What’s Good for the Heart is Good for the Brain Series – the Brain, Biomarkers & Longevity
You’ll also get access to the following 2020 webinar archives:
- February – Tending Your Inner Garden: How to Cultivate a Diverse Microbiome for Optimal Health & Brain Function
- March – Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: A Functional Medicine Approach to Solving the Puzzle of Autoimmunity
- April – Hypertension: A Functional Medicine Approach to Lowering Blood Pressure, Reducing Your Risk for Heart Disease, Stroke & Dementia
- May – What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- June – Age-Proof Your Brain: A Functional Medicine Approach to Decreasing Risk Factors for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- July – Put out the Fire: A Functional Medicine Approach to Decreasing Inflammation & Preventing Chronic Disease
- August – GERD: The 5R Functional Medicine Approach to Soothing Acid Reflux
- September – Happy Brain, Healthy Body: Natural Therapies for Boosting Stress Resilience, Improving Mood, Memory & Concentration
- October – Holistic Breast Health: Therapeutic Lifestyle Strategies for Reducing Breast Cancer Risk
- November – Blood Sugar Balance: A Functional Medicine Approach to Prevent & Reverse Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- December – Lifestyle Strategies for Staying Healthy Over the Holidays
Educational webinars are held on the first Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST, an archived video recording will be available following the webinar.
What’s the investment?
The Caring for the Body Educational Membership is $45 per month, and can be cancelled anytime with a 30-day written notice.
How do I enroll?
Contact Jan Vidmar, patient care coordinator, at (828)490-1545 or via e-mail at email@example.com to enroll and start accessing Dr. Libert’s educational webinars.
Please note, the educational membership does not create a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Libert. This service is for educational purposes only.