“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” -Benjamin Franklin
If you are an adult over the age of 40, I invite you to consider scheduling a brain health check up with me. This one time consult (a.k.a. cognoscopy) is intended for those with no current symptoms of memory loss or cognitive decline. If, however, you already have symptoms of cognitive decline, please refer to my evaluation and treatment program.
The cognoscopy is a comprehensive medical assessment and treatment plan aimed at identifying and reversing any risk factors for cognitive decline. It is ideal for all health conscious individuals looking to optimize their brain health and reverse risk factors for dementia. It is especially important for those with a family history of Alzheimer’s disease or other personal risk factors for neurodegeneration (e.g. hypertension, diabetes, obesity, depression, APOe-4 genotype status, gut dysfunction and hormone imbalance).
- Review of any existing, pertinent medical records prior to the first appointment.
- Initial neurocognitive testing through Cambridge Brain Sciences on-line platform.
- Comprehensive Panel of Laboratory Tests prior to the initial visit.
- 2 hour initial assessment with Dr. Libert to diagnose any underlying risk factors for neurodegeneration. The focus is on identifying the subtype(s) of risk factors for Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Customized herbal, nutritional and lifestyle medicine plan with therapeutic eating plan, menu, recipes and shopping lists
- 15% discount off of retail price for professional grade nutritional supplements ordered through the FullScript on-line dispensary
What’s the Investment?
Standard Cognoscopy with Basic Laboratory Testing – $1,800
Advanced Cognoscopy with Additional Functional Medicine Laboratory Testing – $2,800
Options for Additional Education, Care & Guidance after the Initial Cognoscopy:
- Brain Protection Plan: a 3 month, On-Line Group Coaching Program with Dr. Libert for help implementing your Functional Medicine Plan.
- Caring for the Body Membership: Enroll in the Caring for the Body Membership and receive Portal Access to Dr. Libert, Monthly Educational Webinars with live, on-line Q & A sessions with Dr. Libert, up to quarterly evaluations with Cambridge Brain Science, Recipes & Meal Planning, On-going Prescription Drug Management, and Administrative Support Services to coordinate your care.
- Consultations: If additional medical care is desired beyond the initial cognoscopy, patients can consult with me for a prorated fee of $450/hour.
How do I get started?
Call the office at 828.490.1545 or e-mail us at email@example.com for questions or to schedule your cognoscopy.