Do you suffer from heartburn or feeling bloated all the time, especially after you eat? Is there pain in your belly after mealtimes that eventually leads to diarrhea or constipation?
Although unpleasant to think about, almost everyone experiences these symptoms at some point. But if these are daily hurdles for you, occurring repeatedly over several months, there is more going on in your gut.
This is especially the case if you find yourself staying within running distance from a bathroom, knowing you are going to be in there for 20 minutes or more at a time!
Thoughts like this may make you feel lonely, depressed and desperate for answers, particularly if you have gone to several doctors and nobody seems to pinpoint the problem.
I understand these types of scenarios, and have worked with hundreds of patients with gastrointestinal problems to help them resolve heartburn, indigestion, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. Here’s a list of common conditions that we address in the Pillars of Gastrointestinal Health Program:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Constipation and/or Diarrhea
- Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Food Sensitivities
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Gut-Brain Connection & Microbiome Optimization
- Chronic Diseases associated with GI Dysfunction
If you have one or more of these health challenges, we invite you to join our Pillars of Gastrointestinal Program to learn natural approaches to addressing gut health challenges.
Freedom from GERD, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea…
Here’s a sampling of topics that we’ll cover during the program:
- Why Do the Pillars Fail? – The Industrial Revolution & the Modern Gastrointestinal Experiment
- The Pillars of GI Health – Heal the Gut (Seal the Leaks and Cultivate a Healthy Microbiome)
- Rebuilding the Pillars of GI Health – the 5R Functional Medicine Approach
- REMOVE – How to Address Environmental Toxicity
- REMOVE – How to Deal with Gut Bugs (SIBO/SIFO) – Weed, Seed & Feed
- REPLACE – How to Identify & Address Low Stomach Acid (Hypochlorhydria), Pancreatic Enzyme Deficiency & Bile Salt Deficiency
- REINOCULATE – Eating for Your Microbiome
- REPAIR – Identify & Treat Leaky Gut (Intestinal Permeability)
- REBALANCE – Setting Yourself Up for Long-Term Success
- Q & A on Common Digestive Disorders – GERD, Constipation & Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- TLC for Improving Your Bowel Function
- Advanced Functional Medicine Strategies for Digestive Health
What’s the Format?
I will be offering the Pillars of GI Health program via weekly group coaching only one time this year.
We’ll meet from 12 pm to 1pm every Wednesday from July 12 to September 27, 2023 (except 8/9 and 8/16 will be pre-recorded sessions).
You’ll have a chance to ask me questions and get input on your case during each session. There is a special connection and healing that happens when people come together in these groups, so be prepared to participate and learn from each other!
Optional Add On – Comprehensive Stool Analysis Kit = $362
How Can I Get Started?
You do not need to be an existing patient to participate. There is no need to travel to Asheville, NC. This unique, group coaching program can be accessed by anyone regardless of location.
Reach out to our patient care coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (828) 490-1545 to inquire. Registration closes by July 7, 2023 so reach out to us and reserve your spot soon! I hope you can join us.
Here’s to your health!